Skip to content

Booking overview-Prices

Booking overview Croatia holidays

Booking calendar of the holiday flat by the sea, the loft flat, with stunning sea views on the island of Brač in Croatia – ideal for your next holiday in Croatia

Prices 2024

Low season
01.01. – 19.04.2024
02.11. – 31.12.2024
Pre season
20.04.2024 – 28.06.2024
Peak season
29.06. – 31.08.2024
By season
01.09. – 01.11.2024
90 €
115 € 130 € 115 €

For bookings of 22 days/nights and longer, special daily rates apply on request!

Conditions

The prices per night include energy and water, bed linen, hand and bath towels, WLAN, satellite TV, air conditioning and car park. 30% of the total rent is due as a deposit when the booking is finalised. The remaining 70% of the rent is due 10 days before the start of the rental period. The following conditions apply in the event of cancellation of the reservation:

    • 4 months to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 30% 30% of the rental price.
    • 29 to 22 days: 40% of the rental price
    • 21 to 15 days: 60% of the rental price
    • 14 days to one day: 80% of the rental price
    • up to four months before the start of the rental period, a flat-rate processing fee of 20 € is due
    • Minimum rental period is six days/overnight stays
    • Pets are not allowed
    • The place of jurisdiction is the municipality of Supetar